Monday, July 17, 2006

The Truth About Business Travel


Business travel is not glamorous. Everyone who doesn't travel for business thinks it "would be fun." Everyone who travels for business knows otherwise. I returned home Friday night only to leave early Monday morning for a 10 day journey. It is going to be LONG. I'm going to New York (both the city and upstate), Florida, and Montana. All are "destination" spots for many people for vacation this time of year. (Yes -- people love Montana - yellowstone, grand tetons, etc.) However, the only destination I'm currently interested in is H-O-M-E. I wish Dallas could have joined me on this trip. His first trip to NYC was with me in the above pic. So rather than complain anymore, here is my solution: I should "audition" my friends and family members to come with me, they could "sign up" like you did for the school play tryouts. Then I could pick who would be the most fun in a certain destination. Dad would certainly not sign up for Florida. Michelle would certainly sign up for NYC. So would Gram, but Michelle would win. Mom would like upstate New York. So start commenting and signing up folks. It's up for grabs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we sign up do you pay our way? I would like to join you for your next trip to Wrigley Field! mamoo

Jennifer said...

Ok. I'll sign up for Florida! I've never been and always wanted to go. Or NYC--but it sounds like Michelle owns that one.