Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Beefcake Doctors and Philadelphia Airport


OK -- I'm finally breaking down and writing a blog. Ryan has inspired me. I figure that he works just as many hours, if not more, as I do and he still manages to keep it together, write a blog, and post ridiculous pictures of me.

I'm sitting in Philadelphia waiting for a plane to Pittsburgh to drive another 90 minutes to see another client. This is a hellacious travel month.

I was visiting a client who is opening a multi-million dollar practice. He is the only client I have that is younger than me -- and single. See above photo. We were in the middle of our meeting, my computer plugged into my projector, and he sat his chair on top of the powercord for my computer. Sparks flew...and the screen went blank. It was DEAD. Given the fact that I had 4 remaining presentations this week, I had no choice but to visit Circuit City and purchase a new computer. Oh joy -- spending money on elecrtonic equipment for work. This is the third laptop I have purchased in less than two years. The first, stolen out of my Xterra at the Zin Grille in Sacramento. The second, an identical replacement. Both of these were Dell. I know HATE Dell. I considered starting a blog solely on this topic, but there are many people ahead of me with that idea. I attempted to contact their customer service when the computer died and all they did was give me the Indian runaround. What a joke. So now it's all about HP.

And just in case you were wondering...beefcake doctors sitting on power cords is not covered under any type of extended warranty.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great.
Remember: for blogs, you don't need to post big long posts. Just get on, lay down a photo and scribble out some thoughts.

Awesome.

Anonymous said...

keep me posted - it's not as good as talking to a "humanbean', but moms love any info about their kiddos. Love, mamoo