Friday, July 14, 2006

Just how many miles do you need?



This is where I should have stayed last night -- the airport hotel. I didn't. I stayed an hour away and tried to get to a 7:15 am flight. Didn't happen. America West couldn't find another flight for me until tomorrow (they are, as my sister calls them, America Worst -- especially after the merger FYI). So I had to go through a variety of different airlines on which I have miles and find a flight home. Southwest -- nothing. Northwest -- nothing. United -- nothing. Delta was finally able to find me a flight for 50,000 skymiles to get me home by 8:30 pm tonight. Ah well at least I had the miles. Dallas is always saying I should save them...but I don't know what for. Maybe he has a secret getaway planned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep 'em comin'! mamoo

Anonymous said...

I love the blog.

Anytime you want help unloading those miles, you let me know. I have a trip to Africa I need to do in January and you're more than welcome to help me buy the tix. Or come along!