Tuesday, August 08, 2006

The same discussion...


So...Dallas and I have been dating a while...it will be two years in December. He is 43 and I am 29. It works for us. Rather than spend an entire blog discussing that, I'll simply post that we had the same frustrating arguement last night that we have over and over. We discuss marriage and it never quite turns out the way I wish it would. Ryan will probably post a comment here about how I seem to attract men of this nature. Who knows. I'm searching for the answer and I don't have it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here's my comment: anxiety and apprehension over marriage is such a cliche. It's not any different than dating. Unless you're of the belief that any kind of sexual gratification before marriage is forbidden. If you're in that camp, then marriage will be different in a good way.

I wish Dallas would ask you to marry him already.