Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Day 1


I officially shipped all of my corporate materials back to the office yesterday at approx 4:30 pm MST. Therefore, I consider that the beginning of my "cooling off period" prior to starting my new position. Dallas is in full swing with his "Freeways to Fuel" project with UDOT and USU -- (there will be an official press release next week so stay tuned for that) and so it's not as if we can just jump on a plane and run away. Oddly enough, I do not have a passport so our choices are limited anyways. We looked last night and there really isn't any place I am longing to go domestically. Big suprise :)


I spent the rest of the day and the first part of today cleaning the house, catching up on Season 2 of "The Office" and checking my e-mail about 100 times. It's funny how you become co-dependent on your computer and your phone. They should offer separation anxiety courses for people who leave jobs like this.


The funniest part of this morning was where I checked my bank account and found out that I was paid the normal amount I am usually paid on the 1st and 15th of each month. That's hilarious. Someone forgot to tell accounting that I am no longer employed.....

No comments: