Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Jen and Ryan Plus One


I feel I am in constant repentance when I write. I had intended to be a dedicated blogger like some other people I know and it is just not happening. Enough apologizing. I'll write when I can. No one comments anymore so I'm thinking everyone has given up on checking this -- Ok, I'll repent and write more frequently.


Jen and Ryan are getting ready to have a baby. They are what I used to refer to as my "single married friends" becuase they were the only couple I knew who I could still communicate with and not be made to feel guilty because I wasn't married or didn't have children. OK -- a bit less of exaggeration is probably more appropriate -- they are a few more than them, but not many. They are in full swing now and we missed seeing them last weekend when we were in Sacramento. Best of luck on the birth of Lilly you two -- I can't wait to meet her.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

K, you do need to blog more. No question. It's a good way to let us know what you're doing and, more importantly, where you're doing it.

The baby stuff is stresing me out. It's so nerve wracking. I want to put an Angelina and schedule the c-section. Sounds like a much more calm way to go. Jen's not down.

So we're waiting.

Sorry we missed you. Next time. For sure. Stay clear of the haters, many of whom are devout believers in you know what.

Whatever. You're golden. Don't listen to them.